Astun Technology files available for download
- iShare News - Christmas 2012
- In this issue - we welcome Steven Feldman, introduce our Get INSPIREd campaign, announce QGIS training which will start in 2013, show how iShare usage can be tracked using Google Analytics, reveal AGI accreditation for our PostGIS courses and provide a link to a great iShare GIS resource.
- iShare News - Summer 2012
- In this issue - Open Enterprise Agreement at Bolton Council, iShare GIS 5, Exactrak and the iShare User Group's inaugural meeting.
- iShare News - Christmas 2011
- In this issue - iShare Help, Shared Services, iShare User Group, Astun Data Services, Training and iShare across the Enterprise.
- iShare News - Summer 2011
- In this issue - A focus on our latest iShare deployment at Huntingdonshire District Council, which includes some interface tweaks and data delivered by WFS and GeoRSS. iShare GIS at Vale of Glamorgan Council with built in access to Google Street View.
- iShare News - Spring 2011
- In this issue - Four new OEAs, OSGIS 2011 June 21st-22nd, iShare GIS developments, Vigilance Mapper - web based predictive modeller developed by Astun, Yahoo Pipes how four iShare authorities created a shared service for next to nothing.
- Channel Shift - iShare case study
- A case study about South Tyneside Council and how it has improved efficiency and service delivery by shifting citizens to the web channel courtesy of iShare.
- Exactrak - bespoke development
- On this project Astun Technology, worked closely with Ordnance Survey to enable a ‘Cloud’ based hosting solution for all the mapping, otherwise known as Astun Data Services. Astun developed a special loader to enable a range of PSMA and Open Data to be loaded into a PostGIS database. Maps are delivered to Exactrak’s core application using a range of Open Source products including tilecaching for optimum performance.
- iShare Public Facing Web Mapping
- A case study about Cambridgeshire County Council's 'Making Assets Count' project. Cambridgeshire used the iShare platform to plot all the County's assets on a web based map which is available to the public and all partners involved in the project including Parish and District Councils and the Bluelight services.
- Logger - iShare module focus
- Map based fault reporting and public consultation
- PostGIS for the Enterprise
- This file provides details for a three day course, 'PostGIS for the Enterprise' and two options for two day courses.